The Chatty Bats Language Development Programme combines the engaging, expertly crafted Clickety Early Soundplay stories with a tried and tested language programme.
Written by Wendy Lee of LINGO the programme uses a robust dialogic reading methodology, linking engaging stories with structured language activities to enhance the use of language, vocabulary and understanding of 3-5 year olds.
User-friendly and supported by engaging resources, the 10 week group intervention builds language for children with language delay, alongside over 40 activities for use with all children across the classroom.
"The Chatty Bats bag is brilliant. Full of resources and ideas I can use with my children." Teacher
- -Small group sessions with detailed guidance
- -Over 40 additional classroom activities
- -Clickety Early Soundplay books
- -Engaging finger puppets to bring the stories to life
- -Activity sheets for parents
To find out more:
Or download this flyer here for further information and contact details.