Chatty Bats Language Development Pack
£375.00 (Excl VAT)
The Chatty Bats Language Development Programme uses a robust dialogic reading methodology, linking engaging stories with structured language activities to enhance the use of language, vocabulary and understanding of 3-5 year olds.
Chatty Bats combines the engaging, expertly crafted Clickety Early Soundplay stories with a tried and tested language programme, developed by Wendy Lee at LINGO.
User friendly and supported by engaging resources, the 10 week group intervention builds language for children with language delay, alongside over 40 activities for use with all children across the classroom.
A 10 week language intervention programme:
- Based around 5 of the Clickety Early Soundplay stories
- 30 sessions with puppets, activities and materials
- Over 40 additional activities for the whole class and parents
- Monitoring and evaluation documentation
- Support for vocabulary, understanding and use of language
Download the Chatty Bats Language Development Pack leaflet.